The SMF’s new report into financial vulnerability, Switching the measure, was launched at an event to mark the fourth anniversary of the Current Account Switching Service on 19 September.
On the panel were:
- Tricia Phillips, Personal Finance Editor, Daily Mirror
- Anne Boden, CEO, Starling Bank
- Charlie Elphicke, Member of Parliament for Dover
- James Kirkup, Director, Social Market Foundation
- James Daley, Managing Director, Fairer Finance
- Anne Pieckielon, Director of Product and Strategy, Bacs
To hear a recording of the event, click here.